This functionality is being shown in Preview mode. It is not yet available to customers.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Query building blocks: resources, properties, and risks
- Access the Explore screen
- Build a query
- Start again
Query building blocks: resources, properties, and risks
The interactive query builder interface will guide you intuitively through the construction of queries.
A query begins with resources of one given type (organized in the UI by categories). You can refine the query by the addition of zero of more of the following building blocks:
- Resources of another type, which are associated with any of the sources of the initially specified type
- Properties; these are specific to the type of resource
- Security risks that have been found on the resource
The result of the query is the list of resources that meet all of the conditions specified: associated resources of other types, resource properties, and associated security risks.
The tables below list all of building blocks currently available. Definitions for each can be displayed in the UI by hovering over the object type in the query builder (see below).
Depending on your environment, certain resource and risk types may not be available for building queries.
Resources: categories, types, and properties
|Category||Resource type||Applicable properties|
|Compute||VM||Provider (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP), type, region, name|
|Container||Name, root, privileged|
|Function (serverless)||Provider, type, region, name|
|Supply Chain||Repository||Provider, name, private|
|Container Image||Provider, name|
|Cloud||Databases||Provider, region, name|
|Other Cloud Resources||Provider, region, name|
Access the Explore screen
Build a query
- Click this control in the upper right of the screen:
- Fill in the require information in the fields in the panel that appears:
- Click Create.
You can click the x near the resource type to delete the current query.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback