Update AWS Events Connection
From time to time additional events are added to Aqua CSPM, at times this requires the cloudwatch events mappings to be updated.
Step 1: Update via CloudFormation
If your Aqua Scanner Role was deployed via CloudFormation, then run an update to the Stack as follows:
- Go to CloudFormation in the region you deployed the stack. For example for us-east-1 go to https://console.aws.amazon.com/cloudformation/home?region=us-east-1#/
- Look for the aqua-cspm-events Stack.
- Open it and click Update.
- Select Replace current template.
- Copy and Paste the following URL in the Amazon S3 URL field: https://aqua-cspm-resources.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/cloudformation/cfn-cw-events.json.
- Click Next.
- Then click Next to continue to use the existing URLId.
- Then click Next one more time.
- Wait for the Change set preview to load, at the bottom of the screen, once it loads, if the policy requires updates, an Action will show the status Modify.
- Acknowledge the change and click on Update stack.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.