The April 2022 SaaS Update Release includes the following changes with respect to the previous SaaS product release.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Image Scanning and Workload Protection
- Workload Protection
Image Scanning and Workload Protection
Images screen filtering: new options
The Images screen allows you to filter the list to show:
- Repositories with non-compliant images
- Security risks: malware, vulnerabilities, or sensitive data
Vulnerabilities screen filtering improvement
In the Vulnerabilities screen, the Image Name filter drop-down allows both free text entry as well as selection from the values supplied. If you enter free text, Aqua will include all vulnerabilities based on images that contain the text string you have entered.
Google Artifact Registry integration: multi-region support
When integrating with a Google Artifact Registry, it is possible to select one of these regions: asia, europe, or us.
Trivy Premium scanner supports Mariner OS packages
The Trivy Premium scanner detects vulnerabilities in Mariner OS packages contained in images.
Improvement to KubeEnforcer diagnostic message
The important KubeEnforcer diagnostic message "Failed to find matching registry for container" has been elevated from debug to info level, reducing the likelihood of it being overlooked. The text has also been changed to "The registry could not be found for the container".
Behavioral Detection and Incidents
- Behavioral Detection: runtime monitoring of an environment for any signs of malicious behaviors that may indicate attacks on the environment
- The Incidents page: displays all behavioral detection events with critical, high, or medium severity
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback