Creating Jira Integrations
Configuring this integration requires setup in both systems.
Configuring The Destination
Prepare your Jira account to receive alerts from Aqua by performing the following steps.
- Create a new API Token
- Copy the API token and add it to the integration page.
- Pass the email address associated with the newly created API token in the username field.
- Copy the hostname for the Jira account. Example: sample.atlassian.net.
- Copy the Jira project key, this is the key associated with all tickets. Example: SAMPLE-1294.
- Issue type is optional, all issues will be created as Task if left empty. Supported issue types: Bug, Task, Subtask.
- It is recommended to create a parent issue to track all tickets coming from Aqua, when a parent is passed the issue type will convert to Subtask. Example Parent ID: SAMPLE-1404.
- Click Create Integration button.
The integration is now available for use.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.