TABLE OF CONTENTS
Set Up Events
- Login to the Aqua portal and select CSPM from the mega menu at the top of the page.
- Select Cloud Accounts from the left side navigation pane.
- Locate the desired cloud account and click three dots at the end of the list.
- Select Set Up Events.
- Login to your Azure portal. Ensure you are logged into your Azure subscription with permission to create ARM and Activity Log resources.
- Run the following PowerShell script in your cloud shell.
$scriptPath = 'https://s3.amazonaws.com/cloudsploit-remediation-resources/production/azure/events.ps1';$eventUUID = 'fd37ba3a-841c-4fda-ae04-8b8b6396a3ad';$script = (New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString($scriptPath);$scriptBlock = [Scriptblock]::Create($script);Invoke-Command -ScriptBlock $scriptBlock;
Always restart the PowerShell and clear the screen before running the script.
7. When the script finishes running the event service should be connected. You get a notification in the terminal: "Aqua Events successfully connected".
Verify Events Setup
Once the events are set up, verify the events setup using the following steps:
- Logout and login of your Azure account.
- In the Aqua portal, select Events from the left navigation pane. Refresh the events page by clicking the refresh button at the top.
- You will receive a new notification for the event as shown in the screenshot.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.