Alibaba Account Connection Overview
Step 1: Navigate to the Cloud Accounts page. Click Connect Account on the top right.
Step 2: Choose Alibaba Cloud Service under Account Type and Manual Setup under Method.
Step 3: Create a new RAM user in the Alibaba portal
- On the Alibaba Cloud console, select Products from the left-side navigation pane to view the complete list of products and services.
- Type RAM in the search bar. Click Resource Access Management from the displayed list of services to open its console.
- On the RAM console, click Users under Identities in the left-side navigation pane.
- On the Users page, click Create User. Note: The Users page has a list of already created RAM users.
- Set the Logon Name and Display Name (preferably AquaScanner) parameters.
- In the Access Mode section, select Programmatic Access. If you select this access mode, an AccessKey pair (access KeyId and AccessKeySecret) is automatically created for the RAM user. The RAM user can access Alibaba Cloud resources through the API or other development tools.
- Click OK and click Complete. The console will then provide the access key id and secret. You can copy/download the CSV file and save this for further use or regenerate the key pair as shown in step #10.
Step 4: On the Aqua console, enter the Access Key and Secret in the appropriate text boxes and click Connect Account.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.