Configuring Kenna Integrations
Configuring this integration requires setup in both systems.
Configuring The Destination
Prepare your Kenna account to receive alerts from Aqua by performing the following steps.
- Create a new API Key integration
- Copy the API key for use in the next step.
- Create a new Kenna Data Connector By Navigating to Connectors > Add Connector > Kenna > Kenna Data Importer.
- Select the newly created connector and copy the connector id.
Configuring The Integration To The Destination
Configure Aqua to send alerts to Kenna.
- Log in to the Aqua console.
- On the menu on the left, click "Integrations".
- Click the "Create Integrations" button.
- In the "Create New Integration" box, enter values for the following fields.
- Name (of the integration)
- Integration type, choose Kenna
- Add the Kenna API Key and Connector ID, which were created in the previous set of steps.
- Add the Kenna Endpoint, in the format of "api.sandbox.us.kennasecurity.com" or "api.kennasecurity.com" or endpoint similar.
- Click the "Create Integration" button.
The integration is now available for use.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.