TABLE OF CONTENTS
Aqua CSPM Audit Logs enable you to monitor your Aqua CSPM account activity in detail. This includes who has performed an action, the date and time, the IP address of the Aqua CSPM resource that was affected, and a message explaining the action taken.
- Select the CSPM module from the mega menu.
- Navigate to Settings > Audit Logs.
- Enter a search term in the Search Bar.
- Change the number of entries shown as desired.
- Sort your results by clicking on the table headers. The table displays the following fields:
- User: The user who has performed the action.
- Timestamp: The date and time at which the particular action was performed.
- IP Address: The IP address of the Aqua CSPM resource that was affected.
- Resource: The Aqua CSPM resource that was affected.
- Message: The action action.
- Explore your results.
You can easily search, sort and change the number of results shown in the Audit Logs table. The Audit Logs only show the most recent activities and access to previous records is available manually by filling a support ticket.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback