TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Overview of units usage
- View units usage information
- Image scanning resources and unit counts
- Cloud resources and unit counts
Overview of units usage
Each Aqua plan comes with a default number of units as listed below:
- Developer (free) plan: 500 units
- Team plan: 10,000 units
- Advanced plan: 25,000 units
- Enterprise plan: 500 units (but an unlimited number of units can be purchased later on)
For more information about Aqua plans and their pricings, see Plans & Pricing.
Once the units are exhausted, you have to upgrade to a higher plan. If you are assigned with the Enterprise plan, additional units can be added. For example, if you are on the Team plan with total units of 10,000, you cannot buy more units and stay on the Team plan on exhausting the allotted 10,000 units. You must upgrade to the Advanced plan to get more units (you get a total of 25,000 units on upgrading to the Advanced plan). Similarly, once you exhaust the total units on the Advanced plan, you must upgrade to the Enterprise plan. Once you are on the Enterprise plan, you can purchase as many units as required.
View units usage information
- Select the Account Management module from the mega menu.
- In Account Management, select Units Usage under Licenses & Plans.
- The available units out of total units are displayed at the top of the page.
- You can also view units consumed per resource in the table below Usage information.
- If you wish to see the usage breakdown for a particular resource, locate the resource and select Details. This displays the resource name (Resource), the number of resources of that type (Count), total units allotted (x Units) for that resource, and units consumed so far (Total Units Consumed).
Image scanning resources and unit counts
There are two costs for image scanning resources:
- Scanning a repository will cost 250 units. Each image within a repository will not cost any additional units.
- Deploying a CI/CD scanner will cost 2000 units. Images scanned through that CI/CD pipeline will not cost any additional units.
Cloud resources and unit counts
For information about cloud resources and their unit counts, see Aqua Cloud Resources and Unit Counts.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback