SSO Group Mapping is the mapping of SSO groups to an Aqua Role. To map one or more SSO groups to an Aqua role, do the following:
- Select the Account Management module from the main menu.
- Select SSO Group Mapping from the User Management drop-down.
- Select an Aqua Role from the Aqua Roles drop-down and add one or more groups separated by a comma.
- Click Add.
- You can view the list of mapped SSO Groups in a table format.
- To delete an SSO Group mapping, click the delete icon at the right and confirm the action in the warning window.
You need to define atleast one role before creating an SSO Group.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.