TABLE OF CONTENTS
You can invite additional users to your Aqua account and create groups to manage them. Leveraging the groups in your Aqua account is easy and it is a powerful tool for segregating access to cloud resources.
Create a group
- Select Account Management from the mega menu at the top of the page.
- Select Groups under User Management.
- Click Add Group.
- In the Add Group pop-up window, enter the Group Name and click Add Group.
- The created group will be displayed in the console along with the date of creation.
Delete a group(s)
- Select the group(s) you wish to delete. You can select one or more groups to delete.
- Click the Delete icon.
Export groups/group permissions
3. Group Admin: These users can manage the group they belong to including the cloud accounts in them.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback