TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Create a group
- Group management (Groups screen)
You can create groups of users in your Aqua account. Groups allow:
- Authentication of users to Aqua Platform; see SSO Group Mapping.
- Association of cloud accounts to all users in the group, as a means of segregating access to resources. See Cloud Accounts.
Create a group
3. In the Add Group pop-up window, enter the Group Name and click Add Group.
The group created will be displayed in the console along with the date of creation.
Group management (Groups screen)
View and configure group membership
1. Click the name of a group.
2. The screen that appears shows all users of the group (if any) and their type; see Users.
3. Admin users can change the type for other users; click Save when you have finished.
To delete one or more groups, select them using the checkboxes on the left side of the Groups screen, click Delete, and confirm the prompt to proceed.
Export group information
In the Groups screen, click Export to
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback