The Risk Explorer presents a dynamic display of the workloads (containers) running in your cloud native environment, and the security risks associated with them. It is specifically designed to help you quickly visualize and understand these risks, and take concrete actions to manage them. The Risk Explorer represents running workloads only. Images that have not been deployed are not shown.
The Risk Explorer display is rich and intuitive. It is backed by full database and graphical associativity among the elements presented:
- Kubernetes clusters, namespaces, and controllers (such as deployments, DaemonSets, and jobs). Environments without orchestrators are also supported.
- Workloads and their communications with other workloads and the outside world
- Images on which the workloads are based
- Hosts that run the workloads
This associativity allows you to quickly and easily navigate among the elements, and jump to other areas of the Aqua UI (e.g.,
Images and Vulnerabilities) that are relevant to risk management. You can filter the display by risk level (as well as several other criteria) to help you focus on the areas of the highest risk. You can also perform standard graphics operations such as panning, zooming, and resetting the view.
For more information, refer to the following:
- Aqua Security blog: Visualize and Prioritize Risks in Kubernetes with Aqua Risk Explorer
- Aqua Security video: Visualize Risks in Your K8s Clusters with Aqua Risk Explorer
- Product documentation
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback