TABLE OF CONTENTS
Image scan status
Images that are added to the Aqua console are added to scan queue first and then completed scanning in the queue. Numbers at the top of the Scan Queue page indicate the number of images in each status. You can find status and details of an image scan in one of the following tabs:
- Pending: images that are awaiting scanning
- In Progress: images that are being scanned. There can be different scanners configured for different images.
- Finished: images, scanning of which has been finished
- Failed: images, scanning of which did not complete properly
Scanning of images In Progress The number of jobs in the In Progress state can exceed the number of scanners. Server buffers scan results to the file system before saves them to the database, and marks them as finished. This process optimizes memory usage of the server and speeds up image scanning as the scanners do not need to wait for the results to be saved to the database before scanning the next image.
You can click each tab to see the list of images in the respective status.
Actions on the images in scan queue
You can perform different actions on the images that are in different scan status as explained below:
- Pending: You can select a few images and click Stop Selected to terminate scanning of the selected images. Click All Pending Jobs: Stop to terminate scanning of all jobs pending in the scan queue.