Aqua CSPM offers opt-in plugins that will not produce results until a setting is enabled. These plugins are opt-in because they require settings that are unique to a cloud account. Example: The Web-Tier Auto Scaling Group Associated ELB plugin requires the tag key that references web tier autoscaling groups, a tag that can be different across accounts and users.
Enable Opt-In Plugins
- Step 1: Navigate to the plugins page
- Step 2: Search for the plugin to enable
- Step 3: Edit the setting to enable the plugin
Step 1: Navigate to the plugins page
- Use the following link to navigate to the plugins page: https://cloud.aquasec.com/plugins.
Step 2: Search for the plugin to enable
- Utilizing the Filter feature, search for the plugin to enable then select Edit.
Step 3: Edit the setting to enable the plugin
- Add the new setting as either a global override (all keys) or per cloud account then select Save.
Although the plugin is un-suppressed, the plugin won't run if no input is added and there will be no results.