Enabling Opt-In Plugins
Aqua CSPM offers opt-in plugins that will not produce results until a setting is enabled. These plugins are opt-in because they require settings that are unique to a cloud account. Example: The Web-Tier Auto Scaling Group Associated ELB plugin requires the tag key that references web tier autoscaling groups, a tag that can be different across accounts and users.
Enable Opt-In Plugins
- Step 1: Navigate to the plugins page
- Step 2: Search for the plugin to enable
- Step 3: Edit the setting to enable the plugin
Step 1: Navigate to the plugins page
- Use the following link to navigate to the plugins page: https://cloud.aquasec.com/plugins.
Step 2: Search for the plugin to enable
- Utilizing the Filter feature, search for the plugin to enable then select Edit.
Step 3: Edit the setting to enable the plugin
- Add the new setting as either a global override (all keys) or per cloud account then select Save.
Although the plugin is un-suppressed, the plugin won't run if no input is added and there will be no results.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.