Connecting a Docker Hub Registry
Before Aqua can perform Vulnerability Scans and Dynamic Threat Analysis, you will need to connect a container registry. For Docker Hub, this is done through the use of a username/password credentials with access permissions to read images from the registry. To connect the registry, you must complete the following steps.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Navigate to the Cloud Accounts page
- Select the Docker Hub options
- Type in the access credentials
- Connect the registry
Navigate to the Cloud Accounts page
- Click on Connect Registry on the top right
Select the Docker Hub options
- Choose Docker Hub under "Account Type" and Manual Setup under "Method"
Type in the access credentials
Connect the registry
- Click Test Connection to verify that the connection parameters are correct
- Click Connect to finish
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.