Before Aqua can perform Vulnerability Scans and Dynamic Threat Analysis, you will need to connect a container registry. For Google Container Registry (GCR), this is done through the use of a service account JSON key credentials with access permissions to read images from the registry. To connect the registry, you must complete the following steps.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Navigate to the Cloud Accounts page
- Select the Google Container Registry options
- Select in the registry hostname
- Paste or upload the access credentials
- Connect the registry
Navigate to the Cloud Accounts page
- Click on Connect Registry on the top right
Select the Google Container Registry options
- Choose Google Container Registry under "Account Type" and Manual Setup under "Method"
Select in the registry hostname
- Choose the hostname from the dropdown list
Paste or upload the access credentials
- Pase the Service Account JSON Key or upload the JSON file by clicking on the upload button on the right.
Connect the registry
- Click Test Connection to verify that the connection parameters are correct
- Click Connect to finish
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback