TABLE OF CONTENTS
Introduction to Azure Events
Aqua CSPM offers real-time events for Microsoft Azure. Real-time events leverage the Azure Monitor service using the Activity Log and Activity Log Alert Rules. These rules are then sent using a Webhook to the Aqua CSPM receiver endpoint for processing. Once an event is processed the event will then send notifications to applicable integrations and a log of each event can be viewed at https://cloud.aquasec.com/events.
Event Costs in Azure
The cost of events are as follow:
- Activity Log Alert Rules: Free
- Webhook to route Activity Log Alert Rules: $0.60/1,000,000 webhooks
- Navigate to https://cloud.aquasec.com/events and select Set Up Events.
- Select an Azure cloud account and copy the onboarding script.
- There are multiple options for deploying the script, but it must be done using Powershell. Option 1 is to run the copied script using a local Powershell terminal. Option 2 is to open Powershell via Cloud Shell in the Azure console.
- When the script completes the event service should be connected. Please wait up to 10 minutes for the first event to publish to the CSPM events console