TABLE OF CONTENTS
Getting support for Aqua is simple. Support can be accessed via the support widget at the bottom-right of each page within the Aqua console, or from the support website.
Accessing the Knowledge Base
The Aqua knowledge base contains hundreds of articles and FAQs about the Aqua product. You can search the knowledge base, either:
- Directly from the Aqua dashboard via the widget at the bottom-right of each page
- From the Aqua Wave support website: https://wave-support.aquasec.com/
Note: If you do not see the "Get Support" button, a browser extension may be blocking it. Please try disabling script blockers and reload the page.
Creating support tickets
Support tickets can be opened directly from the "Get Support" widget in the Aqua Wave console:
- Log into Aqua
- Click "Get Support" at the bottom-right
- Search for a topic or enter a brief description of the issue
- If the suggested knowledge base articles do not resolve the problem, click Contact us to open a ticket.
- Enter your email and provide a description of the issue.
Premier plan support
Premier Plan users also have the added option of logging into the support website (https://support.aquasec.com/) and tracking all tickets created for their domain. Your support representative will discuss this process with you during onboarding. You may also open tickets via the widget at any time.
Support tickets must be opened via the support widget or portal and cannot be sent to a support email at this time.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback