Providing Payment Information
Aqua accepts self-service payments performed via credit cards, as well as invoice-based payments performed via ACH or direct deposits coordinated with your Aqua account team.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Self-Service Payments
- Processing Your Payment Information
- Invoice-Based Payments
Accepted Payment Methods
Depending on your Aqua Plan, different payment options are available for you:
- Team or Advanced plans: Aqua accepts both self-service payments performed via credit cards, as well as invoice-based payments performed via ACH or direct deposit.
- Premier plan: Aqua accepts invoice-based payments performed via ACH or direct deposits.
As a customer of the Team or Advanced plans, you can set up your payment method in the Aqua console.
Payment information is provided within your Aqua console on the CSPM -> Account Management > Plan & Billing page. Navigate to that location, select the plan that best suits your needs and scroll down to the payment method section. All major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club are accepted.
Processing Your Payment Information
Aqua uses a popular, accredited third-party payment provider called "Stripe" to process all self-service transactions. When you enter your payment information, it goes directly to Stripe who then returns a token to Aqua. The token is used to verify whether the payment was successful, but Aqua does not have visibility into the original payment details and the information is not stored in the Aqua service. In fact, your payment information never touches the Aqua network.
Aqua accepts invoice-based payment via ACH and direct deposit. You can request enrollment to invoice payments by contacting your Aqua account team or by clicking on Contact Us from the Plan & Billing page. You will be asked for the following information:
- The email address used for your account
- Any additional emails you'd like the invoice to be sent to (e.g., finance or accounting)
- The plan you are enrolling in
- The expected number of secured resources you expect to manage
The Aqua team will generate an invoice and email a link to the emails provided, which you can use to pay online.
Unless otherwise noted, all charges for self-serve plans (via credit card) are made in US Dollars (USD). Invoice-based payments may be made in local currencies where applicable.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback