All Aqua accounts come with a default, 14-day trial of the Advanced plan. After the trial expires, you will need to select one of our plans to continue accessing your account.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Ending Your Trial
After the 14-day trial expires, you must choose a plan option to continue using Aqua. Your connected cloud accounts and other settings will not be deleted (and scan reports will continue to run for one connected cloud account) but you will not be able to access reports or other features until a plan selection is made.
To end your trial:
- Sign in to the Aqua console.
- Select CSPM from the mega menu at the top.
- Navigate to the Account Management drop-down at the bottom of the left navigation pane.
- Select Plan & Billing. On this page, select the plan you want, and provide payment details.
- Optionally, you may also click Contact Us to have Aqua sales reach out to discuss additional options, such as our Premier plan, or payment via invoice.
Once you select an option, your account will be converted, and you may continue using Aqua.
Providing Payment Details
If you wish to select a paid Team or Advanced plan, you may pay directly via the Aqua console by providing credit card details. Read more about how we securely process payments.
Selecting a Plan
You can select an Aqua plan by using the plan selection interface at the top of the Plan & Billing page. Once your payment information is entered, you will be able to select the Team or Advanced plan options and then Save to confirm your selection.
If you wish to discuss pricing with Aqua's sales team, you may click the Contact Us button and someone from Aqua will be in touch.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback