Aqua can send notifications about various scan results, events, and activities in your account to emails and third-party integrations.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Product Update Notifications
If you would like to receive information about product changes and new features from Aqua, you may opt-in or out from the CSPM > Account Management > Notifications page:
If you are an Enterprise plan customer, select CSPM > Settings > Notifications.
New Plugin Notifications
When Aqua releases new plugins, we send a notification approximately 5-7 days ahead of the release.
Notification Via Email
Notification Via SNS Topic
Scan Report Notifications
When Aqua runs a CSPM report against a connected cloud account, a notification and a summary of the report is sent to your email address, depending on your settings.
You can opt into receiving reports in one of the following scenarios:
- For all connected cloud accounts - you will receive an email every time a scan is run, regardless of the results
- For new risks across all connected cloud accounts - you will receive an email only when a scan detects new risks
- Customized per account - you can select option 1 or 2 above on a per-account basis.
Scan Report Notifications through Emails
Configure how you would like to receive emails when Aqua runs scan reports for your account following these instructions:
- Click the Notifications tab under Account Management.
- Click Customize.
- Select the preferred option.
- Send All Scan Reports: Select this option if you wish to receive a notification each time a scan is run for all the cloud accounts.
- Send New Risks Only: Select this option if you wish to receive a notification only when new risks are detected for any cloud account.
- Customize Per-Account: This option is to receive a notification as per customized settings. If you select this option, the complete list of cloud account along with customizable options (Send All Reports, New Risks Only, Do Not Send Reports) appear at the bottom. Customize your desired settings.