TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring the destination
- Configuring the integration to the destination
- Best practice to integrate other SIEM solutions
This setup requires you to alter the IAM permissions of the cross account role created for Aqua.
You may incur charges through your AWS account for the use of SNS. These charges are independent of Aqua and are pursuant to your AWS rates. To read more, see AWS pricing for SNS.
Configuring the destination
Configuring the integration to the destination
Best practice to integrate other SIEM solutions
Integrate SIEM solutions by setting up Aqua CSPM to send notifications to AWS SNS. This allows AWS native integrations between SNS and other services like Lambda rather than these services reading data directly from CSPM APIs.
- Aqua CSPM sends scan and alerts notifications to AWS SNS.
- From SNS, the customers can route their requests to services such as AWS Lambda, SQS, and other supported destinations.
SNS is flexible and allows the customers to route the requests to any of the destinations they desire.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback