When an alert is created in the Aqua it will also be created in Microsoft Teams. Configuring this integration requires setup in both systems.
Configuring The Destination
Prepare your Microsoft Teams account to receive alerts from Aqua by performing the following steps. These include the instructions for setting up a custom incoming webhook that is found in Microsoft's documentation.
- In Microsoft Teams, choose More options (⋯) next to the channel name and then choose Connectors.
- Scroll through the list of Connectors to Incoming Webhook, and choose Add.
- Enter a name for the webhook, upload an image to associate with data from the webhook, and choose Create.
- Copy the webhook to the clipboard and save it. You'll need the webhook URL for sending information to Microsoft Teams.
- Choose Done.
- Copy your Incoming Webhook URL for use in the next step.
Configuring The Integration To The Destination
Configure the Aqua to send alerts to Microsoft Teams.
- Log in to the Aqua console.
- On the menu on the left, click "Integrations".
- Click the "Create Integrations" button.
- In the "Create New Integration" box, enter values for the following fields.
- Name (of the integration)
- Integration type:
- MS Teams
- Slack Webhook URL, which was created in the previous set of steps.
- Click the "Create Integration" button.
The integration is now available for use.