Configuring Slack Integrations
When an alert is created in the Aqua it will also be created in Slack. Configuring this integration requires setup in both systems.
Configuring The Destination
Prepare your Slack account to receive alerts from Aqua by performing the following steps. These are similar to the directions available in Slack's Help Center.
- Create a new Slack app in the workspace you want to post the messages.
- From the Features page, toggle Activate Incoming Webhooks on.
- Click Add New Webhook to Workspace.
- Pick a channel that the app will post to, then click Authorize.
- Copy your Incoming Webhook URL for use in the next step.
Configuring The Integration To The Destination
Configure the Aqua to send alerts to Slack.
- Log in to the Aqua console.
- On the menu on the left, click Integrations.
- Click Create Integrations.
- In the Create New Integration box, enter values for the following fields:
- Name (of the integration)
- Integration type:
- Slack Webhook URL, which was created in the previous set of steps.
- Click Create Integration.
The integration is now available for use.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.