When an alert is created in the Aqua it will also be created in PagerDuty.
Configuring this integration requires setup in both systems.
Configuring The Destination
Prepare your PagerDuty account to receive alerts from the Aqua by performing the following steps:
Directions for integrating Aqua with PagerDuty are available on their website.
Configuring The Integration To The Destination
Configure the Aqua to send alerts to PagerDuty.
- Log in to the Aqua console.
- On the menu on the left, click "Integrations".
- Click the "Create Integrations" button.
- In the "Create New Integration" box, enter values for the following fields.
- Name (of the integration)
- Integration type, choose "PagerDuty"
- PagerDuty API Key, which was created in the previous set of steps.
- Click the "Create Integration" button.
The integration is now available for use.