TABLE OF CONTENTS
When an alert is created in the Aqua, it will also be created in OpsGenie. Directions for integrating Aqua with OpsGenie are available on their website as well as in this article.
Configuring this integration requires setup in both systems.
Configuring the destination
Prepare your OpsGenie account to receive alerts from Aqua by performing the following steps.
- Create a new API Key integration:
- Give it a name
- Select teams to notify
- Leave the default values checked
- Copy the API key for use in the next step.
Configuring the integration to the destination
Configure Aqua to send alerts to OpsGenie.
- Log in to the Aqua console.
- On the menu on the left, click Integrations.
- Click Create Integrations.
- In the Create New Integration box, enter values for the following fields.
- Name (of the integration)
- Integration type, choose one:
- OpsGenie EU
- OpsGenie API Key, which was created in the previous set of steps.
- Click the Create Integration button.
The integration is now available for use.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback