Auditing User Activity
Aqua CSPM Audit Logs enable you to monitor your account activity in detail, including who has performed an action the date and time, IP address of the Aqua CSPM resource that was affected, and a message explaining the action taken.
- Select CSPM from the mega menu.
- In the navigation menu, select Account Management from the bottom of the page.
- Select Audit Logs.
- Enter a search term in the search bar.
- Change the number of entries shown as desired.
- Sort your results by clicking on the table headers.
- Explore your results.
You can easily search, sort and change the number of results shown in the Audit Logs table. The Audit Logs only show the most recent activities and access to previous records is available manually by filling a support ticket.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.