Inviting users in bulk to your Aqua CSPM account is easy. Sharing your account with others enables you to build teams with different levels of access to reports and connected cloud accounts and features.
How to Invite Users to Aqua
- Step 1: Go to Users & Groups
- Step 2: Click on Create New
- Step 3: Enter the users' email addresses and click Add User
- Step 4: Wait for the users to Confirm
Step 1: Go to Users & Groups
- Select CSPM from the mega menu.
- In your navigation menu, select Account Management from the bottom of the page.
- Select Users & Groups.
Step 2: Click on Create New
- From here, you can create a new user or group, but also, you can upload users in bulk, by adding up to 50 email addresses at once, one per line.
Step 3: Enter the users' email addresses and click Add User
- Your users will be invited to Aqua via email. You may add up to 50 email addresses at once, one per line, also, you can enable Admin privileges on the users at this time, but this can also be done later.
- Click Add Users.
- The registered user will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Wait for the users to confirm
- Once invited, each user will receive a confirmation link via email.
- Users will then be prompted to create a password.
- Users will then be marked as Confirmed in the console.
Admin privileges can be enabled when inviting new users, but this can also be done later.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.