Inviting Users to Aqua
Inviting users to your Aqua CSPM account is easy. Sharing your account with others enables you to build teams with different levels of access to reports and connected cloud accounts and features.
How to Invite Users to Aqua
- Step 1: Go to Users & Groups
- Step 2: Click on Create New
- Step 3: Enter the user(s) email address and click Add User
- Step 4: Wait for the user to Confirm
Step 1: Go to Users & Groups
- Select CSPM from the mega menu.
- In the navigation menu, select Account Management from the bottom of the page.
- Select Users & Groups.
Step 2: Click Create New
- From here, you can create a new user or group, but also, you can add multiple users, by adding up to 50 email addresses at once, one per line.
Step 3: Enter the user email address and click Add User
- Your users will be invited to the Aqua console via email. You may enable Admin privileges on the user at this time, but this can also be done later. Click here to learn more about adding users in bulk.
- The registered user will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Wait for the user to Confirm
- Once invited, your user will receive a confirmation link via email.
- Your user will then be prompted to create a password
- The new user will be marked as Confirmed in the console.
Admin privileges can be enabled when inviting a new user, but this can also be done later.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.