TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Compliance report overview
- Supported compliance reports
- Accessing compliance reports
- Enable/disable compliance programs
Aqua CSPM helps audit your cloud infrastructure accounts for configurations and security controls required as part of many popular compliance programs. These include PCI, HIPAA, SOC II, GDPR, as well as CIS Benchmarks for AWS, Azure, and GCP, and provider-specific programs like the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
Compliance report overview
Compliance reports are generated by taking existing security controls (represented as CSPM plugins) and presenting them through the lens of the specific compliance report being generated. In this way, you can access all compliance reports and details for all of your cloud accounts without having to pre-configure the reporting types.
Supported compliance reports
For an up-to-date list of compliance reports that the Aqua CSPM supports, visit the Compliance page in the Aqua dashboard.
For more information, see CSPM Compliance Overview.
Accessing compliance reports
To access compliance reports from the Scan Reports page:
1. Navigate to Scans > Scan Reports.
2. Select View Report next to the cloud account you wish to see the report.
3. Select the Compliance tab.
Enable/disable compliance programs
The compliance programs are enabled by default. Disabling a compliance program (policy) prevents it from being run to check compliance. Make sure not to disable the default compliance policies.
To enable/disable a compliance program:
- Select CSPM from the megamenu.
- In the left navigation pane, select Programs under Compliance.
- Locate the desired compliance program and click the Enable/Disable button at the right.
- To enable a compliance program, turn on the Enabled? toggle key for the desired group.
- To disable a compliance program, turn off the Enabled? toggle key for the desired group.
Please ensure that you are the group admin before enabling or disabling a compliance program for that group.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback