An Integration must be created before creating an Event Alert. See Third-Party Integrations to learn more.
Configure Event Alerts
- Step 1: Navigate to the Alerts page
- Step 2: Ensure you are on the Events tab
- Step 3: Select Create Alert
- Step 4: Configure the Alert settings
- Step 5: Select Create Alert
Step 1: Navigate to the Alerts page.
Step 2: Ensure you are on the Events tab.
Step 3: Select Create Alert.
Step 4: Configure the Alert settings
- Select the cloud account you want to create an alert for.
- Select the event actions that will trigger the alert.
- Select the Integrations you want the alert to be sent to.
Step 5: Select Create Alert.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.