Configuring Scanning Alerts
In the Aqua, a scan alert is a notification sent to an integration notifying of a specific result for a specific plugin. For example, you can receive an alert if the plugin "Root Account In Use" enters a warn or fail state.
An Integration must be created before creating a Scan Alert. See Third-Party Integrations to learn more.
Configure Scan Alerts
- Step 1: Navigate to the Alerts page
- Step 2: Ensure you are on the Scans tab
- Step 3: Select Create Alert
- Step 4: Configure the Alert settings
- Step 5: Select Create Alert
Step 1: Navigate to the Alerts page.
Step 2: Ensure you are on the Scans tab.
Step 3: Select Create Alert.
Step 4: Configure the Alert settings
- Select the cloud provider you want to create an alert for.
- Select the cloud accounts to include.
- Select the plugins that will trigger the alert.
- Select the Integrations you want the alert to be sent to.
Step 5: Select Create Alerts.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.