Aqua Wave IaC scanning allows you to upload Terraform 0.12 templates and receive a list of potential security risks present in the template.
Scanning Terraform Templates
To start scanning Terraform templates, follow the below steps
Step 1: Access the Terraform scanning UI
- Log into the Aqua Wave console and navigate to "Tools" > "Terraform Scan"
Step 2: Upload your template
- Ensure you have a valid .tf template
- Drag-and-drop your template file into the UI
- (Alternatively) copy and paste your template source into the textbox
Step 3: View the results and source data
- To view the original template, toggle the "Show source data" toggle
- Locate the results at the bottom of the page