Performing a Manual Remediation
Once you have connected a remediator to your cloud account and configured a remediation policy, you can begin performing remediations from the Aqua CSPM dashboard.
- Log into the Aqua Platform.
- Navigate to Scans > Scan Reports.
- Click View Report to view the scan report for an account you have configured via the above guides.
- Click the Detailed Results tab for the scan report.
- Filter for results that can be remediated by choosing "Yes" from the drop-down under Remediable.
- Click the drop-down menu to the right of the result and choose Remediate Result.
- In the popup, enter your "Token Code". You can locate this code by finding the last 6 digits from the external ID deployed for the remediator role in your account.
- Enter any other required or optional fields and click to Remediate.
You will be redirected to the Remediation Report page, where you can find details of the remediation, logs, and other information about what occurred during the remediation process.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.