The Aqua CSPM Remediations feature is designed to require explicit approval for every action taken in your account. Simply connecting a cloud account to Aqua CSPM is not enough to enable Remediations. You must also define a policy that explicitly lists each plugin and remediation type that you wish to allow for your account.
Remediation policies are created from the "Policy Wizard" page: https://cloud.aquasec.com/policy_wizard
A Remediation policy (A in the image below) has the following components:
- One or more "rules" (B) containing:
- A plugin (C) you wish to have remediated
- Optional input parameters that must be used to perform the remediation (D)
- Whether manual or automated remediations are allowed for that plugin (E)
- A target, such as an AWS account (F) or Aqua Cloud Group (G), to which the policy applies.
Once the policy is created, it can be edited from the Policy page.