TABLE OF CONTENTS
Azure Account Connection Overview
Before Aqua CSPM can produce any security scan results, you must connect a cloud account. For Azure, this is done through the use of an application. An application is an entity that can be assumed by a third party and secured to only access resources in scope. The applications created here will be scoped to a subscription and have read-only access to Azure resources.
- Login to the Aqua portal.
- Select CSPM from the mega menu.
- Select Cloud Accounts from the left side navigation pane.
- Navigate to the Cloud Accounts page. Click Connect Account on the top right.
- Choose Azure under Account Type and Bulk Upload under Method.
3. Download the CSV template file.
4. Use the Manual Setup steps to create an application and connect it to all your subscriptions.
5. For each subscription you connect, add the subscription ID, Application ID and Key Value to the CSV. Add a maximum of 50 Azure subscriptions.
6. Drop the completed CSV file onto the Aqua connection wizard and select Connect Accounts.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback