Invite Additional Users
You can invite additional users to your Aqua account, allowing you to share scan results and resources with your team.
Before adding a new user, you must decide whether you want the user to be an account admin or a standard user. Account admins have access to billing and plan updates, the ability to add or remove other users, and the ability to delete the account or its resources. Be sure you fully trust users that will be created as an admin.
How to invite additional users to your Aqua account
Step 1: Navigate to the Users & Groups page
- Login to the Aqua Platform.
- Select CSPM from the mega menu.
- Select the Account Management drop-down from the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to Users & Groups page.
- You will see there your own user record.
Step 2: Create a new user
- Click the Create New button.
- A popup dialog will appear, select the option to Add New User.
Step 3: Complete the new user form
- Type in the email address of the new user.
- Optionally, select the user role as Admin.
- Click the Add User button.
Step 4: Email confirmation
- Congratulations! The new user is added
- The user will receive an invite email, which they must use to confirm their credentials
- Next Steps - View a list of recommended next steps in experiencing Aqua Platform
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.