This article will describe the steps to add, update and block users from the Aqua Success Portal.
Aqua Success Portal
The Aqua Success Portal is an all-in-one portal where you can access your organization's support tickets, Aqua's knowledge base and documentation, the Aqua blog, and allows for user management. The appropriate user permissions are necessary in order to access each part of the success portal.
Adding a new user
Note: In order to add, update or block a user in the Aqua Success Portal, you must have the tech owner (admin) role assigned to your user account. If you do not know who the tech owner is in your organization, contact Aqua's Support team.
1. Navigate to the Aqua Success Portal.
2. In the top right-hand corner, you will see the "My Account" drop-down menu. Choose "User Management".
3. On the following page, you will be able to see all of the user accounts in your organization. To add a new user, choose "Add User".
4. The "Create User" form will appear. Here you will input the user information and assign the user permissions. Choose the "Create User" button to add the user.
- docs - access to Aqua's documentation
- support - access to Aqua's Support portal and knowledge base
- download - access to download the Aqua server, gateway, database and scanner container images
- download-enforcer - access to download the Aqua enforcer image
- license - access to view Aqua licenses for your organization
5. Once the user is created, refresh the User Management page and the new user can be seen.
Updating a current user
1. On the User Management page in the Aqua Success Portal, use the search box to find the user account you want to update.
2. Click on the user entry. The "Edit User" form will appear. Add or remove permissions as needed and then click the "Update User" button.
3. To confirm the changes were successful, click on the user entry and verify the new permissions.
Blocking a user account
1. On the User Management page in the Aqua Success Portal, use the search box to find the user account you want to block.
2. Click on the user entry. The "Edit User" form will appear. On the top right-hand corner of the form, choose "Block User".
3. A new window will appear in order to confirm that you are blocking the user. Choose the "OK" button to finalize blocking the user.
The blocked user will not be able to log in and can only be unblocked by contacting the support team via the Support Portal or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback