This is a Quick Start Guide for an Azure DevOps (Microsoft VSTS) Integration. This will set up a basic pipeline to build a Docker image that is scanned by Aqua's plugin.
1. Create a new project on https://dev.azure.com/
2. Create a new Repo:
…chose or initialize2 with a REAME or gitignore
3. Create a new file called Dockerfile using the following example, or one of your own:
FROM ubuntu:18.04 RUN apt-get update \ && apt-get install -y --no-install-recommends mysql-client \ && rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/* ENTRYPOINT ["mysql"]
4. Create a new pipeline
- In "Where is your code?" Choose 'use the visual designer' option.
- Continue on select source to accept defaults
- Chose Docker container template
- Remove Push an image (unless you are going to use it)
- Save & queue - This will run the job to make sure the image builds.
5. Add registery.aquasec login info (required for plugin to download the scanner). It's recommend to download and use a local registry.
Project Settings > Pipelines > Service Connections > New > Docker Registry
6. Pipelines > Builds > edit
- + to add tasks, search for Docker and add.
- Change command to login
- Change container registry type to container registry
- Update Docker registry service connection to Aqua login
7. Next, follow 'Azure DevOps (Microsoft VSTS) Integration' steps to complete the integration with Aqua.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback